For use on concrete and stone floors in the factory, warehouse, garage, corridor and utility room environments. Hard wearing polyurethane with an attractive mid-sheen finish. Resistant to many industrial chemicals and regular washing with water. Provides a cleaner, dust-free working environment.
- High performance: Hard wearing solvent based Polyurethane coating for concrete and stone
- Chemical Resistant: Resistant to many industrial chemicals and regular washing with water
- Home & Garage Floor Paint: For use on concrete and stone floors in the factory, warehouse, garage, corridor and utility room environments. Not recommended for use on Bitumen or Asphalt
- Spreading Rate: Up to 60 square metres per 5 litre, dependent on substrate
- Mid-sheen Finish: Grey mid-sheen finish
Preparation & Application
- All surfaces to be painted should be clean and dry, free from dust, dirt, grease, oil, laitance and loose or flaking materials.
- New concrete should be allowed to mature for a minimum of 6 months before paint can be applied.
- Chemically or mechanically hardened floors may need abrasion, prior to application.
- Stir well before use.
- Supplied ready for use, Brush or Roller may apply
- Coverage will vary dependent on the nature and porosity of the substrate and the application method.
- Priming is not normally required, however, the first coat on concrete or porous surfaces should first be thinned up to 10% with white spirit and allowed to dry.
- The Floor Paint is touch dry in 2-4 hours dependent on ambient temperature.
- Applying an even coat, 2 coats are normally required, allowing a minimum overcoating time of 16-24 hours.
- Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery