If water is getting in, FeltSeal will keep it out. Just one coat to exposed areas waterproofs them instantly.
Suitable for roofs, gutters, brickwork and many other surfaces. Can be applied even in damp conditions. And no worries if it rains immediately after application – it will have no adverse effect. If you have a leak, FeltSeal will fix it – and keep it fixed for a long time to come.
- Waterproof results, apply leak sealant paint to the affected area to instantly seal any leak on your roof gutter and drainpipe from water getting in. Roof leak sealer repair paint for leaks and cracks.
- Easy application with just one coat, no primer needed & can be applied to damp surfaces. Solution for emergency roof repairs and water leaks
- For use on flat roofs pitched roofs, weathered asphalt, bitumen surfaces, felt shed roofs, gutters, drainpipes, concrete, brick, GRP, fibreglass roofs, felt roofs and metal roofing surfaces
- Coverage up to 1 Liter/m2 (square meter).
- FeltSeal is not recommended for the treatment of wooden surfaces, tanking & fishponds
Preparation & Application
- Dirt build up, moss and loose material should be removed by scraping or brushing
- In cold conditions any ice present on the surface must be removed
- Polar felt seal should be applied directly to the substrate, no priming is normally required
- Application by a good quality brush, roller or squeegee
- Best results are achieved when “Stippled” into cracks and rough surfaces.
- Apply liberally to bridge small holes up to 1/8th Inch
- FeltSeal is not recommended for the treatment of wooden surfaces, tanking, fishponds or internal use
- Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery