Our Epoxy Gloss Floor Paint provides easy to clean, dust-free surfaces that withstand foot traffic and forklift trucks. Extremely hard wearing, choice of colours.
For use on industrial and commercial floors in laboratories, showrooms, schools and plant rooms.
- Solvent-Free, environmentally friendly – 100% solids
- Hard-wearing, good abrasion resistance, withstands foot and forklift trucks
- Provides easy to clean, dust free surfaces
- Good chemical resistance
- ”Odourless” user friendly epoxy which is easy to use/mix
- A heavy duty floor coating for new and existing concrete floors in processing and beverage areas, chemical plant rooms, engineering workshops, automotive & aviation areas, factory and warehouse units.
- Can be brush or applied by solvent resistant roller
- Primer: Covers 20-30m2 per coat (0.17 - 0.25Kg/m2 per coat).One coat is generally sufficient.
- Topcoat: Covers 16.6-20m2 per coat (0.25-0.3kg/m2 per coat) achieving a dft of 200-240 microns per coat. Apply 2 Coats which will give an overall dft of approx 400-480 microns.
- Refer to Datasheet
- Not recommended for use on Bitumen or asphalt.
- Wear gloves, goggles and suitable protective clothes.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Remove splashes from the skin with a recognised hand cleaner or plenty of soap and water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use near fishponds.
- Toxic to aquatic organisms. May cause long term adverse effects in the aquatic environments.
- Do not empty into drains.
- Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery