Our Concrete Floor Sealer is ideal for treatment of dusting concrete floors in factories, warehouses, kitchens, food processing areas, garages, workshops, production and plant areas. Designed to penetrate and bind concrete, sand/cement floor screeds, blockwork and rendered walls.
- Because of its penetrating characteristics, the coverage of is subject to great variation depending on the porosity of the substrate. As a guide, the coverage is generally between 8-10m² per litre per coat.
- The coverage of the second coat will normally be considerably more than the first
- At least 1-2 hours in warm, dry, well-ventilated conditions (longer if cold and damp) before applying the second coat.
- Easy and safe to apply, produces a sealed dustproof floor. 100% acrylic formulation for dust-free concrete surfaces
- Low viscosity product for excellent penetration of the pores of the substrate.
- Ideal for treatment of concrete floors in factories, warehouses, kitchens, food processing areas, garages, workshops, production and plant areas.
- Produces a subtle surface sheen for interior Floors
Preparation & Application
- Floor areas must be clean, dry and free of all contamination.
- The floor must be allowed to dry and cleaned and any dust or debris swept or vacuumed off.
- Wall surfaces to be sealed should be brushed dry to remove dust and loose material.
- Stir well before use and do not thin.
- Concrete Floor Sealer may be applied using a soft brush or broom, a nylon pile roller or squeegee.
- A thin, even, puddle-free first coat should be applied, and this must be allowed to DRY THOROUGHLY.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of contact with eyes wash immediately with plenty of water.
- Remove splashes from skin with soap and water or a recognised hand cleaner.
- Protect from freezing.
- Do not apply paint if there is a risk of heavy rain or frost.
- Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery