Britannia Aquashield gives you the peace of mind of instant waterproofing, even before it’s dry.
Contains embedded fibre’s which will cover up any small gaps & cracks, and is ideal for bitumen, metal, porous and non-porous roofs, including iron, steel, slate, polished brick, concrete and asbestos cladding.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent waterproofing for roofs.
- Ready to use and works instantly.
- Also great for asbestos cladding.
- Contains added fibre’s that interlace to cover up small gaps & cracks.
- Suitable for general maintenance work.
- Ome coat needed
- 2-year shelf life.
- Flat Roofs
- Pitched Roofs,
- Weathered Asphalt
- Bituminous Surfaces
- Grp & Fibreglass
- Felt & Metal
- Hard/strong Plastic
- High Build Coat: between 1 kg – 2 kg per square metre dependent on substrate
- Life span can last up to 5 years depending on conditions
- Up to 6-7 days depending on temperature, the thickness of the coating.
- Aquashield is not recommended for the treatment of wooden surfaces, tanking, fishponds or internal use.
- Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery