BitumenSeal roof coating instantly waterproofs and is a elastomeric water-based roof coating with excellent durability. Suitable for general maintenance work, it needs just one coat to provide a durable, water-resistant finish.
Ready for use on flat roofs, pitched roofs, weathered asphalt and bituminous surfaces, gutters, concrete, brickwork, GRP and fibreglass, felt and metal (galvanised and ferrous).
Coverage 1-2 kg/m2 (equivalent to 0.5-1m2 /kg). Coverage will depend on the type and profile of the surface
Safe Product to Use Around the Home with Low Odour – Acrylic water based 5kg
Preparation & Application
- Dirt build up, moss and loose material should be removed by scraping or brushing
- In cold conditions any ice present on the surface must be removed
- BitumenSeal should be applied directly to the substrate, no priming is normally required
- Application by a good quality brush, roller or squeegee
- Best results are achieved when “Stippled” into cracks and rough surfaces. Apply liberally to bridge small holes up to 1/8th Inch
- Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery